Hey hey hey!!!!
I hope you all are having a good time, and if you are not, I have the perfect recipe that will fix that for you.
This is my favorite vegan chocolate chips cookies recipe, i love it!!, and my friends who aren’t Vegan happen to love it too, so I make it all the time.
I’ll leave the recipe bellow, and I hope you love it as much as we do!
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 can chickpeas ( you just need 1/2 cup of the chickpeas water to use as an egg replacement )
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Thoroughly mix together all the dry ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients.
4. Combine the wet & dry ingredients
5. Roll into Tbsp sized balls & place them on an ungreased cookie sheet then flatten them out a bit with your palm.
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
And just like that you have the best homemade chocolate chips cookies you will ever get to try.
You are welcome!