I just made myself feel happier with this delicious treat. I hope you guys can enjoy it as much as I’m enjoying it right now.
• 1/2 cup almonds
• 8 Medjool dates pitted
• 1/2 cup pecans
• 2 tablespoon raw shredded coconut
• 1 cup cashews
• 1 cups blueberries
• Half lemon juice
• ⅛ tsp vanilla
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 can Coconut cream
• 2 tablespoons agave
• Lemon zest
1. Soak the cashews in hot water for an hour.
2. Put the almonds and walnuts in the food processor or blender and pulse until they are coarsely ground.
3. Add coconut and dates, and pulse until the crust mixture is sticky and starts to form a ball.
4. Press the crust mixture into a bottom of a cake tin and place it in the freezer to wait for the filling to be prepared.
5. Drain and rinse the cashews and put them in high speed blender with the rest of the ingredients. Pulse until the filling mixture is smooth and silky.
6. Pour the filling over the crust, cover the tin with cling film and place it back in the freezer for at least 4 hours or in the fridge overnight.
Serve and enjoy!