Today i made vegan pizza for lunch, and I absolutely loved it. It was very easy to make and im so excited to share my recipe and hear your feedback.
2 spinach herb wraps
1 pound sweet potatoes
3 small tomatoes, one chopped
1 teaspoon jalapeño pepper
1/4 Red Bell pepper
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons chopped Parsley
1 tablespoons basil
1/2 squash/zucchini, chopped
1/4 cup chopped mushroom
1 avocado, peeled and sliced
1. Cut your sweet potatoes in half, and put them in the microwave for 5 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F , line a baking sheet, and place one of your spinach herb wraps in it.
3. Peel your sweet potatoes, smash them, add a bit of salt and black pepper, and spread it evenly over the spinach herb wrap. Now cover it with the other wrap, and set it to the side. That will be your pizza dough.
4. Place a stir-fry pan on the stove and heat over medium-high to high heat.
5. Cut 2 tomatoes in half, and add them to the hot pan along with the onion, and the red bell pepper.
6. Cook for 1-2 minutes undisturbed, or until they are blackened on the underside.
7. Check on the doneness. Give the vegetables a quick toss and let the other side blacken for another 1-2 minutes.
8. Remove veggies from pan. Mix them with the olive oil, jalapeño, parsley, basil, vinegar, a bit of salt, and pepper, in a food processor or blender to make a sauce.
9. Spread the pizza sauce as desired. Layer the mushrooms, squash,tomato, and take to the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
10. Add the avocado and sprinkle some black pepper or italian herbs. I had some more sauce, so I added it over the avocados too.
11. Slice and enjoy!